Thursday, February 7, 2008

Diary 1

I am excited to be back at school because I think the holidays was too long and now we need some more studying.My sister and I went to holiday program and went to RODAVER arena and watched M.Sharopova vs L.Devenport.Sharapova won.THe next match was A.roodick vs M.Berrer.Roddick won.The next day we went to saint kilda beach.We made a sand castle and it was a big one.Then we went swmming in Albert Park Aquatic center.There was a wave pool and a giant slide.My favorite was the water slide because you get splashed in the face when you reach the bottom.The next day we went to Galactic Circus.It was a arcadestore.My favorite game was Air Hocky because I beat everybody I versed but I lost one match against my sister.Back at school I made it into the battennis team and my sister made it into the softball team.My mum went to Canberra and already came back and my dad is coming tommorow and thats all.

1 comment:

Riana Nugrahani Syarif said...

great stories, honey. keep producing. you become better and better everytime you wrote.

love you,

mum