Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my first bicycle


This is my first bike and I got it from my circumsized money. It is 24"inch wheel.

My uncle om donny taught me how to bike when I spent holiday in Ancol, Indonesia. When I came back to Australia I practiced almost every morning with my mum. My mum kept telling me to control the steering because I fell all the time. It was very cold because I practiced very early morning in a very cold weather. My hands were freezing and in the second day my mum told me to wear glove. Later my mum borrowed om sudirman bike and rode with me. We went far from Lygon to Barkly and ate McDonald for breakfast and went back home because my sister Vira were left alone and still sleeping. I told my dad about my bike and he asked me what colour is my bike and I said red. I fell once in Warr Park and my knee was bleeding. It was really bad. But I don't give up easily like I said in my poem.

Now I ride to school everyday. It is so much fun and healthy too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anugrah..you're so big Now. I am tante Titiek. Last time I saw you..you're about 5 years old and you look cute now....

please send hellot to your mom....hope that she still remember me.... I'll be in Melbourne tomorrow and stay in Faza house in Werribee....

could you let me know your address....just want to see all of you.....

bye and best regards,
Tante Titiek

ps:
That's a good bike...be carefull and take a good care on that bike as mine was lost twice in Melbourne.. it was stolen....